This document is provided pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Italian Legislative Decree 69/2012, which has implemented the so-called “Cookie” Directive in Italy. It is provided for the website www.pama.it (hereinafter the “Website”) and all linked portals, accessible either with a web browser on a computer, or via specific applications installed on tablets, smartphones etc. Other websites accessible via links contained in the site are excluded.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a collection of data, often containing a unique anonymous identifier, sent to the browser by a web server and which is subsequently stored on the hard disk of the computer accessing the website.
The cookie is then read again and recognised only by the website which sent it each time the same website is subsequently accessed.
Cookies on this Website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Technical or session cookies, required to allow secure and efficient browsing of the Website. In particular, the use of session cookies has the following purposes: security, access to restricted areas, improving the service provided. No consent is required for use of these cookies, as their installation is required to allow browsing of the website, or in any case is needed for operation of the site, or to allow the user’s preferences to be stored. If the user removes these cookies through their browser settings, browsing the website may become difficult or even impossible.
- Third-party analytics cookies, in order to analyse the manner in which visitors use the Website, Matomo Analytics* – a web analytics service provided by “InnoCraft Ltd” – is used. It allows information, in aggregate and anonymous form, to be gathered on how the website is used, allowing improvements to be made to the operation of the site itself. Further information on Matomo: https://matomo.org/100-data-ownership/
Use the following link to update your preferences:
- Third-party web beacon cookies, in order to collect data collected through Microsoft Forms questionnaires, Microsoft may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies from third-party service providers. Further information and make choices about the collection and use of your data: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement#mainnoticetoendusersmodule
- Profiling cookies: not used.
- On their first visit to the Website, users can accept all cookies via one of the following actions: closing the banner by clicking on the X or “ok” on the banner itself, or by continuing to browse the site. It is possible to change the settings of Matomo cookies by following this link: .
- In any case, through the settings of your web browser.
Blocking and deleting cookies
It is possible to block cookies by modifying your browser settings so that cookies cannot be stored on your device. To this end, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually in the “Help” or “Settings” menu option). Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete them from the browser. As such, this operation must be performed directly in the browser.
If you wish to delete, disable or reset the cookies present on your computer, it is possible to use the cookie configuration pages provided by any third-party content providers, or through the options of the user’s browser.
Below we provide a list of instructions for managing cookies for the most common browsers:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
If using a mobile device, refer to its instruction manual for how to manage cookies.